|Download Data Sheet|
|View User Manual|
Mantis Bluetooth Security Sweeper is a handheld, wireless transceiver designed specifically for sweeping, installing and optimizing BLUETOOTH Wireless Local Area Networks. This TSCM instrument locates all nearby Bluetooth devices, identifies them and “follows” their frequency-hopping signature allowing for RSSI measurement, Packet Error Rates as well as their assigned properties.
Mantis™ detects and differentiates from narrow-band interferences such as microwave ovens and frequency hopping systems and features a built-in display, menu navigation keypad and removable, rechargeable batteries for true portability. Mantis™ includes a DF (Direction Finding) antenna for locating potential security threats such as hackers, lost or concealed bluetooth devices and other unknown RF sources.
- Measures and displays all available Bluetooth devices
- Low-cost instrument that any field technician or security personnel can afford
- Measures Packet Error Rate and RSSI
- Includes DF (Direction Finding) antenna for locating potential hackers & unknown RF sources
- Privacy stealth mode keeps Mantis invisible from all Bluetooth devices
- Instantly locks on to any Bluetooth hopping pattern for continuous analysis
- Light-weight, portable and rugged design ideal for realtime network and device analysis
- Removable battery power (4 AA Ni-MH cells with 4 extra batteries & charger included)
- Built-in 128 x 64 Graphic backlit LCD with simple menu interface and navigation
- Designed and manufactured in the USA