|View Data Sheet|
|View User Manual|
TransitHound Operator Distraction Cell Phone Detector is a compact and discreet, calibrated receiver designed to detect all cell phone use by distracted drivers. When coupled with a camera and mobile DVR, TransitHound allows owners, dispatchers and managers to keep a watchful eye on their drivers by keeping their driving safe and legal for everyone.
Whether your drivers are operating a train, bus or a truck; Transithound will enforce a NO CELL PHONE USE policy in any vehicle where an impaired or distracted driver can endanger the public’s safety without interfering with the public use of any wireless devices. TransitHound’s system works simply…when any voice, text or cellular data is detected from within the vehicle. TransitHound timestamps the event and triggers video or still recording of offending cell phone.
- Perfect for fleet drivers, mining operations, mass transit or anyone using unauthorized wireless devices while operating vehicles
- Discreet & covert for mounting anywhere inside a vehicle
- Receiver design boasts a dynamic range of 60 dB with user selectable sensitivity
- User selectable sensitivity from -80 dBm to –50 dBm with a resolution of 2dB for detection in a noisy environment
- Selectivity: rejection of at least 50 dB at 1 MHz from the uplink frequency bands provides high immunity from false triggering caused by base stations, personal communication devices and other sources of interference
- USB/Serial port included to download recorded measurements to a PC for further analysis
- User selectable USA & European mobile uplink bands are supported
- Weighs less than 1 lb. (10 oz.)
- Ruggedized design ideal for mounting directly to heavy machinery, freight trains and industrial trucks
- Designed and manufactured in the USA