|View Data Sheet|
|View User Manual|
|View Product Comparison|
Wolfhound-PRO Cell Phone Detector is a precision, handheld, wireless sniffer specifically tuned to the RF signature of common cell phones (both U.S. & international bands) including LTE, AWS, PCS, CDMA / WCDMA (UMTS), GSM, EGSM Cellular bands as well as GPS trackers and even U.S. DECT 6.0 cordless phones that cause interference with European cellular carriers.
Wolfhound-PRO Cell Phone Detector’s award-winning*, high speed scanning receiver utilizes a multi-band DF (Direction Finding) antenna system allowing security personnel to locate nearby cell phones in either standby mode* or during active voice, text or data RF transmissions making it the perfect TSCM tool for enforcing your NO WIRELESS security policy. Wolfhound-PRO’s simple trackball/pushbutton operation and ultra-bright OLED screen make it easy to use for both trained and untrained security personnel.
In addition, Wolfhound-PRO™ identifies each cellphone by frequency (not phone number or IMEI) allowing for detection and listing of multiple cellphones. This can prove useful in situations involving a variety of cellphone use such as large prisons and even disaster zones involving search and rescue operations. This also means that Wolfhound-PRO is legal and the preferred tool of choice for law enforcement looking to avoid time consuming court orders required by the use of some more complex and illegal phone interception devices. Wolfhound-PRO has up to 150 foot radius for cell phone detection (indoors) and up to 1 mile outdoors (line-of-sight) making it the most sensitive cell phone detector on the market. Wolfhound-PRO™is designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Receiver design boasts a dynamic range of -60 dB with user settable sensitivity
- Detects cell phones up to 150 feet away (indoors) and up to 1 mile away (line-of-sight outdoors)
- Identifies each phone by frequency allowing for multiple, simultaneous cellphone detection
- User selectable from -83 dBm to –53 dBm with a resolution of 2 dB for detection in a noisy environment (typical of prisons)
- Selectivity rejection of at least 50 dB at 1 MHz from the uplink frequency bands provides high immunity from false triggering caused by base stations, personal communication devices and other sources of interference
- Software (optional) logging capability allows the user to record and time-stamp every detected cell phone transmission via built-in USB port.
- User selectable mobile frequency bands allow the same unit to be used around the world; both USA and European mobile uplink bands are supported
- Detects U.S. DECT 6.0 cordless phone standard
- Integrated laser-assisted directional antenna (green 532 nanometer laser, 50 feet mimimum span)
- Internal Li-ION battery runtime of 4+ hours
- Weighs less than 2 lbs. (30 oz.) fully loaded or just over 1 lb. (18 oz.) using omni-directional antenna
*Standby mode (autonomous registration) varies from base station to base station with phones typically registering between once every few minutes to up to 20 minutes. This time varies greatly based upon carriers, distance from base stations and individual handset manufacturers’ standards.
Add Add WolfHound-Pro PC Logging Software and Receive the Following Software Discounts
Add WolfHound-PRO 1 Year Hardware Warranty and Receive the Following Warantee Discounts