|View Data Sheet|
YellowFin LTE 4G Analyzer is the world’s first truly portable calibrated, demodulating LTE test receiver. This handheld unit utilizes a tablet PC as an interface in conjunction with Berkeley’s precision receiver technology for complete spectrum analysis as well as LTE physical layer demodulation. The receiver sweeps the 700 MHz to 2.2 GHz or 2.0 GHz to 5.9 GHz spectrums (choose model) to within +1.5 dB accuracy measuring both primary & secondary synchronization signals for RSSI, Signal Quality/CINR and Multipath.
YellowFin-LTE™ spectrum analysis also performs interference detection, channel clearing with trigger/synchronization modes for LTE signal frequency analysis. LTE demodulates the physical layer for Identity, Cell Identity Group, Cell Identity, Extended CP, BS Antenna Count and PBCH Channel. The optional DF (Direction Finding) Antenna allows engineers to pinpoint sources of LTE interference, rogue base stations and even nearby hackers. An internal 12-channel/satellite GPS receiver allows for geo-coded site surveys and drive-studies using optional mapping software.
- Full LTE Demodulation: Identity, Cell Identify Group, Cell Identity, FDD/TDD System, Normal/Extended CP, Number of BS, Transmit Antenna, PBCH Channel
- Full LTE Spectrum Analysis: RSSI, Quality/CINR, Multipath
- Full 700 MHz – 2.2 GHz or 2.0 – 5.9 GHz (choose between models)
- RF Direction Finding (using optional antenna)
- True Multipath Measurements
- RF Interference Detection
- Peak Search / Hold with up to 4 Peak Hold waveform traces
- User Selectable Power Triggers
- Waveform Snapshots of any screen
- Performs Site Survey Mapping Coverage (using optional DragNet software)
- Performs Remote Monitoring and Control via Ethernet Connection (using optional YellowFin Remote Manager software)
- Designed and manufactured in the USA